Uses & Benefits of Ground Screws
Self-Install Ground Screw Applications
The following are just some of the many great applications our ground screws can be used for.
Around your Home and Garden:
- Garden shed bases
- Garden offices foundations
- Picket fencing
- Car ports
- Raised pathways
Sports Equipment industry:
- Cricket nets
- Ball stop systems
- Spectator/Crowd barriers
- Goal post anchors
- Plus many more
- Holiday Lodges & Park Homes
- Temporary Fencing
- Temporary structures and foundation platforms
- Glamping pods
- Signage installation
- Parks/Grounds equipment - e.g. benches, waste bins etc
- Plus many more
The above are just some examples of the applications which our self-install ground screw can be used for. These don't require the cost of employing other trades to install or the need for the use of concrete!
With this in mind, we have researched and tested many ground screws extensively and found that our smaller ground screws are easy to install with our install tool and fitting guidelines/instructions and allow you to save time and money whilst protecting the environment.
The Benefits of Using our Ground Screws.
The following are just some of the benefits of using our ground screws and NOT using concrete!
- No digging foundations meaning NO CONCRETE
- Easy to set up
- Rapid install + Rapid removal
- Immediately loadable
- SAVES MONEY compared to conventional foundation methods
- Environmentally friendly
- No impact on surrounding environment and water courses during use or after removal
- Temporary or permanent use
- Fully re-usable
- No landfill waste or requirements
For further information or advice please email at: email@example.com