Our inhouse professional installation teams can supply and install your ground screws and timber base, offering a nationwide service.
We have a range of ground screws from 1m to 3.5m in length to accommodate any site / structure. Please note ground screws of this length can only be installed by our powered machinery and cannot be self-installed.
For quotes, please use our online calculator for both self-install or professional install options.
- Minimum access required with handheld machinery
- Full installation of ground screws and timber deck base completed in 1 day
- Deck constructed from either 6”x 2” or 4” x 2” section (your preference), using C24 construction grade treated timber for outdoor use
- All prices include supply and installation of ground screws, brackets, fixings and timber joists
- Timber joists cut to designed lengths prior to arrival on site
- No digging, No wheelbarrows, No skips, No mess
- Prices are based on sites within a 150-mile radius of CV8 2LG (Google Maps)
Sites located outside of the 150-mile radius a small surcharge maybe be applied, please contact us for a price
- The working site needs to be cleared of any debris prior to ground screw installation
- Any evidence of existing concrete foundations must be identified and declared on order
If concrete foundations exist in the working area extra costs may apply depending on screw positions
- Any knowledge of existing underground services and plans would be helpful if known
- Unimpeded access is required to ensure safe movement of all materials and equipment
- As much tea as you can supply
Scott Wealthall - Boathouse
Size: 10m x 6m
I would like to thank you and your team for an absolutely first-class job. They we’re very professional, quick and spot on with levels etc, I am really impressed with your work and work ethic. I am definitely going to be using your services again. Thank you again Steve and thank your team for an outstanding job superbly done.
Our experienced and courteous staff will always ensure your installation is of the highest possible standard.