Our inhouse professional installation teams can supply and install your ground screws and timber base, offering a nationwide service.
We have a range of ground screws from 1m to 3.5m in length to accommodate any site / structure. Please note ground screws of this length can only be installed by our powered machinery and cannot be self-installed.
For quotes, please use our online calculator for both self-install or professional install options.
- Minimum access required with handheld machinery
- Full installation of ground screws and timber deck base completed in 1 day
- Deck constructed from either 6”x 2” or 4” x 2” section (your preference), using C16/C24 construction grade treated timber dependant on building requirements
- All prices include supply and installation of ground screws, brackets, fixings and timber joists
- Timber joists cut to designed lengths prior to arrival on site
- No digging, No wheelbarrows, No skips, No mess
- Prices are based on sites within a 150-mile radius of CV8 2LG (Google Maps)
Sites located outside of the 150-mile radius a small surcharge maybe be applied, please contact us for a price
- The working site needs to be cleared of any debris prior to ground screw installation
- Any evidence of existing concrete foundations must be identified and declared on order
If concrete foundations exist in the working area extra costs may apply depending on screw positions
- Any knowledge of existing underground services and plans would be helpful if known
- Unimpeded access is required to ensure safe movement of all materials and equipment
- As much tea as you can supply