UK Law - These terms and conditions and any contract formed are subject to UK law and shall be dealt with under the UK legal system only. In these Terms and Conditions the term ‘the Company’ means ‘GSCUK LTD T/A THE GROUND SCREW CENTRE’, ‘Purchaser’ refers to the purchaser of any goods or services and the term ‘goods’ refers to any item sold by the company. Nothing herein referred to shall be deemed to have construed a relationship with any supplier or purchaser of the Company’s products or services without the express written permission of ‘THE GROUND SCREW CENTRE’.
Company details - Registered Office Address - GSCUK Limited (T/A The Ground Screw Centre), Unit 2, Ryton Fields Farm, Wolston Lane, Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry, West Midlands, CV8 3ES, United Kingdom. Place of registration - England. Company Number - 11286766. VAT Number - GB264304618.
Copyright - All text, graphics, formatting or other materials present on the Company’s web site or in the Company’s printed material shall remain the property of the Company. Any use of the Company’s materials without written permission of ‘THE GROUND SCREW CENTRE’ is prohibited.
Web Site - By using the Company’s web site you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions you may not use our web site.
Security - The Company endeavours at all times to adhere to best practice in respect of security. The Company bears no responsibility for any security breaches howsoever caused; however, it will act to the best of its ability to see that such breaches do not occur and to remedy such a breach in the unlikely event of it occurring. For web-based orders we use two secure processing systems (Sage Pay & PayPal) utilising Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software and the Company holds no credit card details after the order has been successfully placed.
Privacy - By using this site you may be asked
for personal information, in doing so you may be requested to fill
in forms on-line. This information will be used solely for the purpose
of helping us give a better service to you the customer and is not
used, sold or rented to any third party for marketing other products.
If you receive emails from us it is for the sole purpose of promotions
through our company designed to benefit you the customer, every
email for promotions will carry an unsubscribe option. We are committed
to acting in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Pricing - Where pricing is shown on the web site or in the Company’s literature, this will be shown both exclusive and inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevalent UK rate.
Ownership of Goods - All goods shall remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. No financial offset against the value of goods supplied is permitted for whatever reason without the written agreement of the Company.
Dimensions - The dimensions of all other items on this website are given in good faith and are accurate to the best of our knowledge. As with all hand finished products, there will be slight variations in dimensions and colours to our products and the Company will not be held liable for slight variations to dimensions quoted. Details of sizes, dimensions and colours will be given on the relevant product information pages, as provided by our manufacturers. All our descriptions & photos are provided to assist our customers. Sometimes there may be slight variations in colours in the photos provided due to customer’s monitors and web browsers in use. We will always endeavour to ensure that our descriptions & photos are up to date & as accurate as possible.
Right of Substitution - The Company reserves the right to substitute equivalent goods should it deem necessary. All specifications are approximate and the Company shall have no liability in respect of reasonable deviations from those specifications. It also reserves the right to vary the specification of supplied goods and all goods are sold subject to the prices and terms and conditions ruling at the time of delivery.
Invoice - It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to check the invoice and ensure that all details on the invoice are correct. The Company will not be held liable for any details that are incorrect if they have not been brought to the attention of the Company prior to the dispatch of goods.
Payment - Payment for goods is in full in advance of delivery unless with the prior agreement of the Company in writing. Where goods are provided under a trade price, the Company must see copies of headed notepaper together with a company registration number before goods are supplied. If such items are not provided to the Company, it reserves the right to charge for the goods at the prevalent retail price. Where goods have been supplied under a trade agreement, the company requires all invoices to be paid in full in advance of delivery unless other terms have been confirmed by the Company in writing.
We accept all of the following major Credit / Debit
cards with all payments being made via our secure server through
Sage Pay or PayPal systems and payment via Bank Transfer.
Customers are advised to retain a copy of transaction details for their records and if collecting in person.
We aim to dispatch all deliveries within 2 workings days of the order being placed.The Purchaser must provide a valid contact telephone number with voicemail for all delivery methods to be booked.
When you place your order, the website will automatically calculate the delivery charge applicable at checkout based on the total weight of each order.
For most orders we use a DPD courier service to ensure speedy delivery using a signed for all day service Monday - Friday. DPD use your contact telephone number/email as the primary contact for the courier to correspond with you where necessary.
Shipping/Pallet Delivery Conditions of Service.
Pallet orders will be shipped by our delivery partner Reasons Transport using a max 7.5t curtain side lorry with tail lift. You will be notified of despatch via email using the details you have provided at checkout and delivery is booked on a standard 2 working day service (weekday and all-day slot) unless requested otherwise. (See further details below) Please read Delivery Details page under the 'Help' tab at the top of the page.
Please note that some remote areas will require an extended delivery lead time of up to approx. 7 - 10 working days following despatch.
ALL pallet services are to kerb side only and Reason Transport are not able to accept ‘part’ receipt of deliveries and returns without prior arrangement and notification directly with The Gound Screw Centre.
Reason Transport and all Partner Depot remain responsible for the safe arrival of your goods to the kerbside and we work together to ensure that all deliveries are carried out in appropriate manner. In the unfortunate event that there are notable damages to the pallet, please call Reason Transport directly on 024 7644 1157 and they will handle any issues and are able to initiate the claim’s process for any damaged goods.
Please be aware that in the unfortunate instance where damage has occurred to your property, please contact Reason Transport directly. The Ground Screw Centre is not directly responsible in any way, nor in a position to intervene or reimburse you for any subsequent losses.
Any claim to your property or surroundings by the delivery company is classed as a Public Liability Claim and will be managed by Reason Transport. There may be instances when you are asked to communicate directly with the local delivery partner that was responsible for this incident.
This is in order that Reason Transport can process any claim for damages accordingly.
• Upon delivery, it is the customers responsibility to inspect the packaging and raise any concerns, where possible, at the time of delivery. The driver will be able to make notes and will ask you to sign to say you have received your goods. This is referred to as the ‘POD/Proof of Delivery’ the driver carries an electronic device to capture photographic evidence of the condition of the goods and make relevant notes at point of delivery. It may also be useful, if you are able to capture photographic evidence on a personal mobile device, for your own personal reassurance, in the event of any subsequent claim. Failure to do so will result is The Ground Screw Centre being unable to assist further without the necessary proof or information supplied.
• We must stress that a Pallet Delivery Service is always, kerbside only. The haulage company is under no obligation to remove items from the pallet and the drivers are not insured to assist you with any aspect of moving the goods from the kerbside. This is to remove any potential risk of personal injury or damage to your goods, or your property. We remind you that it is not in your interest to encourage a driver to assist you in any way that falls outside of his responsibility. If, in the event the driver does agree to assist you, we assume you accept full responsibility for any subsequent damage to any person, or property and by doing so you will void any right to make a subsequent Insurance claim.
The Purchaser must warn the Company if there is restricted access, soft or gravelled driveways. The minimum size vehicle used for pallet deliveries is a 7.5t lorry, but some orders are delivered using 18t lorries. Please ensure you request in the message box at checkout, if you require a 7.5t lorry for access.
• Please ensure you have required manpower to move the delivery to a safe area. Should the Company not be notified in advance of any restrictions in delivery access, or should the Purchaser or their representatives not be present to sign for the goods, the Company reserves the right to charge a re-delivery fee should re-delivery be necessary. Upgraded services e.g. Next Day delivery, timed delivery slots, A.M. or P.M. & Saturday deliveries, if available by your local depot, can be arranged for an additional charge to be paid direct to Reason Transport upon request. This will still be a kerb side only or nearest hard standing, service.
• Small items will be shipped either by courier or Royal Mail delivery. The Company will not be held responsible for any failure of the courier or Royal Mail to deliver within the specified period.
Acceptance of Deliveries.
• Please ensure that goods are unpacked when they are delivered and check them against the delivery note/receipt. Any damage/shortfalls must be reported to us immediately & noted on delivery documentation. The Company cannot be held responsible for any damage occurring after delivery.
Should any item requested by the Purchaser be on back order, the Company will endeavour to supply such goods as soon as possible; however, the Company will not be responsible for any delays in the delivery of goods or services, nor for any damages or loss caused to the Purchaser or other party as a consequence of this delay.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Company for any failure or delay in performance which is wholly or partially due to an Act of God, War, Fire, Explosion, Riot, Civil Commotion, Restriction by Government or other competent authority, Strikes, Lock Outs, Failure in Supplies, or to any cause whatsoever beyond its control.
Guarantees & Conditions of Sale
Guarantees - The Company will replace any goods found faulty due to manufacturing or workmanship, subject to the following exception(s):
Defective goods will be repaired or replaced subject to the following conditions:
Returns Policy - You may return any faulty items to us within 14 days for either an exchange or refund (excluding original shipping fee). Returns are subject to the following conditions:
Orders can be cancelled by sending an email to email@example.com
The Ground Screw Centre will offer a full refund if the order is cancelled prior to its dispatch.
We will NOT accept a cancellation request once the order has been shipped.
Complaints - The Company prides itself on its
provision of a first rate customer service; however,
in the unlikely event that you do have a complaint, such a complaint
must be furnished to the Company in writing within 7 days of the
receipt of goods setting out the grounds of complaint. The Company
will ensure that any such complaint is dealt with sensitively and
in a timely fashion.
Safety notice: Some items sold on this website may contain small parts and are not suitable for children. Please dispose of all packaging safely.
Should you have any feedback with any part of our service or comments on how it could be improved, please do not hesitate to contact us, whereby we will reply initially within 2 working days:
|By Telephone||02476 108 109|
|By Contact Form||Click here|
|By Post||GSCUK Limited (T/A The Ground Screw Centre)|
Unit 2, Ryton Fields Farm
Ryton on Dunsmore